Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ian Stirling

Default Rocking Horse Droppings - (10M USB repeater cable)

Rob Morley wrote:
In article
Ian Stirling wrote:
wrote:
Once again, I am reduced to handing around the nursery stable
yard.........

I am after a 10 M A - B USB cable (with repeater).

Now, I know that Nanny says I mustn't have these (and why*), but I want
one anyway. Actualy I want another one, we already have one and it
works quite well, but it was made up specialy at great cost, and we had
to deal with someone who my collegue refers to as a tonsil (useless!).

5m cable, pocket hub, 5m cable.

You didn't read the second half of his post then?

Oops, I had an interruption in the middle of my post, and forgot to
address that.
IME, USB connectors are quite reliable, simply taping up the hub and
connectors into one lump on the cable should work fine.