Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default AWA tv repaired - 3 times still not working right:(

On 27 Jan 2006 15:20:00 -0800, wrote:

The tv is only 14 months old
I could get someone else to look at it but then i have to start all
over again money-wise and i've already paid $200!
Does anybody have any suggestions?
thanks
p***ed off tv viewer((

The only spec I found implied this is a 20inch set, and that does not
sound like it's worth that much in repair costs. What is so special
about that TV making it worth spending $200?

Post the FCC ID from the back of the set, it may give a clue as to who
actually built it.

BTW, if you are going to post the same question in numerous forums or
groups, then you could at least use the same subject line.