Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house,alt.engineering.electrical
Keith

Default It is really hard ...

On Thu, 02 Feb 2006 02:34:58 -0500, TimPerry wrote:

the bittersweet saying for this area of the US is: if you don't like
the weather wait 5 minutes.

Where's that, MidAtlantic area?

that too, but we were talking about Cleveland metro

Sure. Teh point I tried to express to the OP was that the weather
patterns in the US are quite unstable, mostly because of the Gulf of
Mexico.

I've heard a lot of areas claim this. Midwest (Wisconson), MidAtlantic
(Va), New England (Maine), even Florida in the summer time.

I think it's a 'universal truth', like "everyone talks about the
weather, but...."

daestrom

Cleveland update: its been an unusually mild winter so far (so the
residents say). it was quite mild there today. when i stopped at the
Pennsylvania state line it was fridged. when i got back to central New
York there is snow on the ground.

I live in NW Vermont (a seven hundred or so miles to the NE of Cleveland)
and it's been mostly in the 30s and 40s. Today was like spring! We're
about 15% behind normal in heating_degree_days. Last year wasn't so kind.

--
Keith