Posted to alt.home.repair
Pop

Default Charger MOS

www.cyberguys.com has what you need. Lots of other places, too,
just can't think of any right now.

"Steve B" wrote in message
news4rEf.17268$JT.15386@fed1read06...
:I have about twenty multiple outlet strips. You know, the
things that have
: substituted for gang extension cords.
:
: I need to set up a charging rack for all my portable radios,
cell phones,
: and various other things that need charging.
:
: Those outlets are too close together to use all of the outlets
on one strip.
: With a charger pod, you can only use about every other one on
some types of
: chargers. Some chargers are thin, and will use every plug. I
saw one in
: the catalog on the plane the other day that comes with several
short
: extensions from the strip so you can plug in all the chargers,
but then you
: end up with a bigger bird's nest of wire.
:
: Does anyone make these that have the plugs spaced wider apart
for chargers?
: If they do, I haven't seen any yet.
:
: Steve