Posted to alt.home.repair
Bennett Price

Default Charger MOS

Google Tripp Lite PS3612 as an example. Electrical supply houses will
have what you want.

RicodJour wrote:
Steve B wrote:
I have about twenty multiple outlet strips. You know, the things that have
substituted for gang extension cords.

I need to set up a charging rack for all my portable radios, cell phones,
and various other things that need charging.

Those outlets are too close together to use all of the outlets on one strip.
With a charger pod, you can only use about every other one on some types of
chargers. Some chargers are thin, and will use every plug. I saw one in
the catalog on the plane the other day that comes with several short
extensions from the strip so you can plug in all the chargers, but then you
end up with a bigger bird's nest of wire.

Does anyone make these that have the plugs spaced wider apart for chargers?
If they do, I haven't seen any yet.

Google power strip transformer and you'll get some hits. They're
becoming much more common - any good office supply or computer store
should have some.