Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.tv.tech.hdtv
Leonard Caillouet

Default Service Support and Parts Supplies

"Just Another Theremin Fan" wrote in message
oups.com...

Leonard Caillouet wrote:

JVC could provide tech support to servicers in markets where they do not
have ASCs

Why should they? The other day you were on about how proud you are of
bodging power switches on Dell equipment. Do you really expect JVC to
want to be associated with you and have you doing similar to JVC
equipment and getting them a bad name? They have a tightly controoled
ASC system which is a main reason why JVC equipment is one of the few
makers still held in such high regard. I have only ever found their
service second to none.

They should not simnply ignore the needs of their customers. They should be
willing to answer simple questions. Your attacks and distortions of what I
said in another thread serve no useful purpose. I run a very reputable
repair shop and give our clients good value and quality service. The
manufacturers that we do service for would not describe us in the terms that
you have. Besides, JVC routinely rejects assisting any servicer outside
their ASC network, which is very limited in some areas.

Do you have any positve contribution to make?

Yes, make bodging electrical equipment as illegal as bodging gas
equipment is.

Your characterization of "bodging" equipment is silly. You refused to
accept that there might be useful repairs to plastic buttons other than
replacing them and mischaracterized the statements of other servicers that
were very clear about their concern for safety and efficacy in repairs.

If you have nothing useful to contribute, please don't post.

Leonard