Gary Coffman

Default Tamper proof Lag Screws (was: Security Systems)

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 00:39:10 GMT, pyotr filipivich wrote:
Given time, security fasteners aren't a problem. even the headless ones
will grind off :-)
Or I can always hook a cable from the grill to the back of a vehicle and
just pull them off. Okay, I may need to get a bigger truck ...

Thieves used a backhoe to rob a convenience store here this morning.
They ripped an ATM out of the store and loaded it on a truck. They left
the (stolen) backhoe behind.

The tragedy of this theft is that they crushed 100 cases of beer with
the backhoe while they were ripping the ATM out of the store. Police
have no suspects.

Gary