Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house,alt.engineering.electrical
TimPerry

Default It is really hard ...

the bittersweet saying for this area of the US is: if you don't like
the weather wait 5 minutes.

Where's that, MidAtlantic area?

that too, but we were talking about Cleveland metro

I've heard a lot of areas claim this. Midwest (Wisconson), MidAtlantic
(Va), New England (Maine), even Florida in the summer time.

I think it's a 'universal truth', like "everyone talks about the weather,
but...."

daestrom

Cleveland update: its been an unusually mild winter so far (so the residents
say). it was quite mild there today. when i stopped at the Pennsylvania
state line it was fridged. when i got back to central New York there is snow
on the ground.