Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.autos.dodge.trucks
TBone

Default OT legality of strobe lights on vehicles, plus rough ride

Every State and municipality for that matter is or can be different and you
need to check with them. A quick trip to the municipal building will answer
your questions. Since the municipality did not remove them, it is probably
not illegal for them to be there but I can't say what the usage rules (if
any) might apply.

"Ignoramus1729" wrote in message
I bought this pickup last fall, from a nearby municipality, it has
only 35k miles on it despite baing 15 years old. They did not use it
much.

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Dodge350.jpg

1) about yellow strobe lights. Is it legal for a regular person to
have these lights (when they are turned off)? What about driving with
them turned on? I would presume that it is illegal. I am in IL.

2) It is a 1 ton truck and it bounces a lot, like on speedbumps and
such. Is it simply due to having strong suspension (it is a 1 ton
model), or is something wrong with it?

thanks