Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Boris Beizer

Default KIds in the shop...

"Gerald Miller" wrote in message
On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 09:40:34 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 20:40:40 GMT, "Leo Lichtman"
wrote:

My sons are grown, but I worry about my cat. She can't turn on the tools
by
herself, but she CAN lurk in unexpected places.

snip

Osiris used to love to take naps in my shop, between my modeling workbench
and the oil-burner. We put a little bed for him there. He always freaked
out and ran out when I turned a vaccum cleaner on, but the rest of the
machines never bothered him. Until I got a compressor. Now he no longer
goes into the shop. Stands by the dor, but that's it.
Advice: if you're got cat problems in your shop, get a compressor and
allow a very slow leak so that it turns on at random times. End of problem.

Boris

--

Boris Beizer Ph.D. Seminars and Consulting

TEL: 215-572-5580
FAX: 215-886-0144
Email bsquare "at" earthlink.net