Posted to alt.home.repair
mm

Default Help - Faucet-Challenged!!!

On 31 Jan 2006 10:30:55 -0800, wrote:

I have not repaired or replaced a problem with a faucet for years. I
have a leak in a Glacier Bay faucet in my bathroom and I have a dumb
question - do modern faucets still have washers? I remember years and
years ago a washerless faucet was a big deal, but I was under the
impression that most modern faucets are washerless.

That was Delta's promotion iirc, and afaic it is a fraud. They still
have rubber parts that wear out, and they 're a lot more expensive to
replace. In addition, I replaced all the replaceable parts in one of
their faucets and it continued to leak.

Remove NOPSAM to email me. Please let
me know if you have posted also.