Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tony

Default New Newsgroup?

Gunner,

I didn't mention you directly but since you opted to jump in ...

Life Member NRA here, NYS Lifetime Hunting License, hunted in AK & Canada,
USN Silver E Rifle & Pistol,even went to Knob Creek 3x, (one time slept in
the back seat of a minivan at the Shoneys cause all the motels were booked).
So if I want guntalk i'll check out the many gunboards or rec.guns

And patterning a shotgun thread has as much metal working content as a
discussion about using aluminum foil to heat heat leftovers.

Btw..it appears that you have some issues with firearms. Id not be
surprised if you trot out the Guns is Steel Penis crapola.

If the shoe fits........

Gunner