Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim rozen

Default Yet another Democrat, wants to remain ignorant

In article , Gunner says...

You go and googlke all you you like. A case of mt. dew goes to
you when you find where I said, they're crooks but that's ok
because they're democrats.

Jim

Im sure you would. You have never overtly stated that. However..you
are strangely silent when Democrat corruption and malfeasence arises.

Let me check the back of my shirt, sir...

cranes around and inspects shirt

Nope, it doesn't say "APOLOGIST FOR THE NEOCONS" there. Sorry.
I think that position at rcm is already filled.

So in the meantime, I continue to offer that case of (diet)
mt dew for you when you dredge up the former post of mine that
shows I'm a lackey toad apologist for a democratic crook.

Jim

please reply to: