Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim rozen

Default Yet another Democrat, wants to remain ignorant

In article , Gunner says...

You go and googlke all you you like. A case of mt. dew goes to
you when you find where I said, they're crooks but that's ok
because they're democrats.

Jim

Im sure you would. You have never overtly stated that. However..you
are strangely silent when Democrat corruption and malfeasence arises.

Let me check the back of my shirt, sir...

cranes around and inspects shirt

Nope, it doesn't say "APOLOGIST FOR THE NEOCONS" there. Sorry.
I think that position at rcm is already filled.

So in the meantime, I continue to offer that case of (diet)
mt dew for you when you dredge up the former post of mine that
shows I'm a lackey toad apologist for a democratic crook.

Jim

please reply to:
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
B.B.

In article . net,
Lew Hartswick wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:

Jimmy...Im a republitarian. Im a Republican with strong libertarian
leanings. The GOP as it stands right now..is hardly paddling in the
same creek as me. But at least..its paddling in water, rather than
the DNC which is trying to row its boat across the Bonniville Salt
Flats.

You know, as far as that goes, and to the extent you mean what you say, you
and I are Republicans for exactly the same reason...and we're both holding
our noses while doing it.

Imagine that. Very weird. g

Ed Huntress

I'm not quite holding my nose yet but the smell is getting pretty
bad. :-)
...lew...

All people with brains hold their noses while around the political
parties--both sides. One more case of "Ignorance is bliss."