Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default KIds in the shop...

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 20:40:40 GMT, "Leo Lichtman"
wrote:

My sons are grown, but I worry about my cat. She can't turn on the tools by
herself, but she CAN lurk in unexpected places.

BYW, if you see gibberish in any of my posts, the cat did it.

Ive got a female tabby that has a seriously kinked tail. I didnt have
the back panel on the TFB (was missing when I got it) and she
evidently took to sleeping inside the base. She came out quick enough
the one time I started it up and her tail went thought the motor drive
belt.

The popsicle stick splint worked only so so.

Gunner

"Deep in her heart, every moslem woman yearns to show us her tits"
John Griffin