Paul Hiers

Default Warning Enco's online order system.

"Lane" lanenospam@copperaccentsdotcom wrote in message ...
Thought I would share this to hopefully help anyone else avoid the same
problem.

I placed an online order on 9/7/03 and got an immediate email confirmation
from Enco. I emailed them asking about my order several days later but got
no reply. I called them this AM and found out they never got it. I had to
replace my order over the phone. They have a problem in their system, seems
like one hand isn't talking to the other. I was told they are working on it.

So, don't use their web page for an order. Call them in instead.

Lane

Lane, I think the problem must be fixed. I used the online order
system this morning,(9-15),got the immediate email confirmation, and
by this evening had the shipping notifcation from enco.