Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim rozen

Default New Newsgroup?

In article , Tony says...

I agree, between the off topic posts and spam the noise level is too high
at RCM. Especially when we have these lamers posting Armed Citizen stories,
or questions on how to pattern a shotgun. Like just because they shoot guns
we're supposed to be impressed.

go to the practicalmachinst group, it's moderated, and I learn much more
stuff there.

Oddly, there's a gunsmithing sub-group there, and it would have
been an entirely appropriate discussion for there. I really
didn't think it that odd for rcm to talk about patterning
a shotgun. Some of the knowledgeable regulars gave very good
advice, and I thought it was a welcome respite from the business
as usual.

But anyway, that group really is great, partly because it *is*
moderated.

Jim

please reply to: