Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tony

Default New Newsgroup?

I agree, between the off topic posts and spam the noise level is too high
at RCM. Especially when we have these lamers posting Armed Citizen stories,
or questions on how to pattern a shotgun. Like just because they shoot guns
we're supposed to be impressed.

go to the practicalmachinst group, it's moderated, and I learn much more
stuff there.

"Don Stauffer" wrote in message
I have a novel idea. How about a recreational metalworking group for
talking about metalworking. Off topic discussions are not a problem
with a group that has a dozen posts a day, but this group has over three
hundred a day. It is getting too hard to seperate the wheat from the

chaff!