Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Doug White

Default VFD and Dealers Electric experience

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 21:23:27 GMT, Tom Wait
wrote:

"Pete C." wrote

Always good to give a plug for those companies that go the extra mile in
service regardless of the size of the customer.

Pete C.

And here's a plug for McMaster-Carr. I ordered some stuff Thursday afternoon
about 3:30. UPS had it here at 11:00 AM Friday morning. Amazing. I've heard
of this here on the group but was still amazed when it happened to me. It
was my first order from them but won't be my last.

I had only positive experiences with them as well. I buy a lot of
stuff from them, comparatively speaking -- all the staples, screws,
terminals etc.

Becareful & check your invoices. They once billed me for several dollars
more than the invoice amount they emailed me as confirmation of a web
order. And no, it wasn't for shipping.

Doug White