Posted to alt.home.repair
mm

Default Slow flushing toilet: Vent stack?

On 29 Jan 2006 20:14:19 GMT, "TeGGeR®" wrote:

The roof pitch is steep enough, and wet
enough, that wife does not want me up there just now.

I don't want you up there either. I had a friend who fell off the
roof. His wife was at the kitchen sink and got to see him fly by.

He could have broken his head, but he only broke his leg. Six months
later it still wouldn't heal, he was still on crutches, and he had to
plug himself in every night to try to get some electro-something to
work, but it didn't. He was a work friend, and when I changed jobs, I
lost track of whether he ever healed or not.

Remove NOPSAM to email me. Please let
me know if you have posted also.