Posted to rec.woodworking
Morris Dovey

Default Idea for cribbage board hole jig

Oleg Lego (in ) said:

| The Tom entity posted thusly:
|
|| Larry, you solicited "all ideas"; sorry for upsetting you. I have
|| the CAD skills (for work), but no CNC.
|
| Oh! Sorry!
|
| For some reason I had you confused with Morris Dovey, who does have
| a CNC machine. No idea why I confused the two of you, but I did.
|
| At any rate, you did not upset me, and I apologize for coming across
| that way. I did indeed solicit all ideas, and that isn't a bad one
| at all.

It's actually the kind of job at which CNC machines excel.

I've been wondering why not make a hardboard template using a
countersink bit - then use that template with a vix bit to drill the
actual board? This approach should allow good registration for
repeated use of the template without template wear or damage...

[ And no problem on confusing me. I'm confused most of the time :-p ]

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar