Posted to sci.electronics.repair
James Sweet

Default AWA tv repaired - 3 times still not working right:(

wrote:
the technician just collected the set again.I did mention the wrap
around and he said his testing said it wasn't a cathode short.So i'm
still at a loss. And for the benefit of anyone else who replies to this
post,I ain't whinging and I ain't going away! I thought that's what
this forum/group was for to post complaints/problems and hopefully get
solutions? Not insults!

There's been a rash of trolls in here lately, just ignore them and
eventually they'll get bored I guess.

Anyhow feel free to report back with what happens, if there's a cathode
short the tech should mention it, usually repairs on that sort of thing
are a last ditch no guarantees type thing.