Posted to alt.home.repair
Snydley

Default remote controlled light switch

I want to control my garage's outside light from inside my house with a
remote controlled RF light switch. The light is currently controlled with
2 - 3 way switches, one on both floors of the garage. The light was never
wired to the house, and the only way to control it now is to walk out to the
garage and turn it on or off. I'd like to be able to do this remotely from
the house.
Does anyone manufacture some kind of receiver/switch and remote control that
you can wire into an existing 3 way circuit?
Has anyone here ever done this? I appreciate any help you might bring.
Thanks,
Snyde