Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Idea for cribbage board hole jig

Can you explaian how you did this, or give some more info. I'd like to
do the same thing.

On 28 Jan 2006 07:36:32 -0800, "Tom" wrote:

Larry, I designed such a setup using computer CAD program. It puts a +
sign at center of each hole. I print that, spray stick to board and
drill into each +.

Thats the easy part, my challenge is how do you color each players path
differently ? I want peg setup for 3 players, each having different
colored wood for their path. I have not figured out how to cut these on
scrollsaw? or other? to get a seamless path.

No kidding, send over the board dims and I would be happy to layout the
pattern for you and email back a jpeg.

Thoughts ? Tom

John Hewitt, Malaga, Spain