Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Glenn Ashmore

Default OT-Hamas Triumphs in Palestine

Actually Hamas has had its act together for some time. The bombings are
only a small part of their agenda. For the last 10 years they have been
managing most of the medical delivery system, many charities and a good
number of schools. Corruption is not a problem because if you get caught
you get dead.

Some of the smartest people in Gaza and the West Bank are members of Hamas.
I'm not sure how they intend to play this hand and I doubt they do either.

Anyone remember a movie called "The Candidate" with Robert Redford? He gets
elected against all odds and the last words in the move were "What do I do
now?"

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

"Martin H. Eastburn" wrote in message
In fact, notice the current government - the party of Arafat being beat up
by the party members - and the Hamas ones have told their people to stay
home and out of the problem. They don't want a civil war - and are close
to it.

So at first - they are being responsible.

Martin

Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH & Endowment Member

gfulton wrote:
"Martin H. Eastburn" wrote in message

First of all - the act of voting does not make a Democratic State. It
is
an action within a democracy.

Second of all - the existing party - remember them - the evil ones who
killed
people on trains in the Holland flooded fields, Killed the Sports team,
dumped a man off
the back of a cruse ship in his wheelchair - the real nice people - the
ones -
remember when Arafat came to the Palestine coast - from exile in France -
His men had to machine gun his followers away from the cars. Killing
their
own people. Nice. Then this government starved and kept many in crappy
housing or tents for years. These people were turned into his killers.

That was the good party ? - The people had Bad vs. "screwed by them
before"
Now at least - the people are watching and expecting and know their
power.
Martin

Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH & Endowment Member

Seems a lot of people think that now that Hamas has to "make the trains
run on time", they'll grow up. It should be glaringly obvious to even the
most rabid of them, that they are_not_going to push the Israelis into
the sea. After living and working around radical Islamists for a few
years, my money goes to them continuing their present behavior, and
worse. You'll never lose any money betting on just how stupid that
particular brand of fanaticism can make a person. Yeah, I hope I'm
wrong, but I doubt it.

Garrett Fulton

News==----
Newsgroups