Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM

Default Installing recessed lighting fixture in suspended ceiling

Most recessed manufacturers make supports to attach recessed fixtures to "T"
bars and be sure to staple your cables to the framing above the suspended
ceiling and not just lay it across the "T" bars

"Dr.John" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am about to install several recessed light in a hanging ceiling. I
am pulling permits and getting inspections. Since the hanging ceiling
is the last thing to be installed, and I need to have the lights hooked
up to get the electrical inspection, what is the right approach to
installing them.? I suppose I could suspend them from temporary
hangers to hook them up and get inspected, then connect them to the
grid and adjust the hangers after the ceiling is in place?