Posted to rec.woodworking
Charles Self

Default OT - Oh, You Mean THOSE Weapons Of Mass Destruction

"Jay Pique" wrote in message
oups.com...

Charles Self wrote:
The terrorists have already won, anyway. Once we started changing our
lives
extensively in an effort to cope with the problems a lack of security
caused, that was a win for dark side.

I'm sure they're basking in the glory of victory, reaping the rewards,
splitting the spoils....errr...something like that. You sound like a
real pussy to me. Defeatist, negative, grumpy and old.

But I could be wrong.

Don't let your pique bite your peak, Pique.

Negative, sure. We're ****ing away lives and money at a ferocious rate.
What's good about that? Defeatist? Only in that we've stupidly allowed the
terrorists to dominate our thinking for several years now. Their avowed
purpose is to destroy our way of life. They've come almighty close.

Grumpy? Only when assholes get too much publicity.

Old? And you won't be one day? Or aren't already?

Chow, twit.