Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom

Default Idea for cribbage board hole jig

Larry, I designed such a setup using computer CAD program. It puts a +
sign at center of each hole. I print that, spray stick to board and
drill into each +.

Thats the easy part, my challenge is how do you color each players path
differently ? I want peg setup for 3 players, each having different
colored wood for their path. I have not figured out how to cut these on
scrollsaw? or other? to get a seamless path.

No kidding, send over the board dims and I would be happy to layout the
pattern for you and email back a jpeg.

Thoughts ? Tom