Loren Coe

Default Power supply for 18 V dewalt cordless tools

In article , Old Nick wrote:
On Mon, 08 Sep 2003 11:06:18 GMT, Loren Coe
wrote something
......and in reply I say!:

I tend to agree. I bought the drill, had the batteries go, and because
it's 12V and cost a lot, I use the gel cell.

I find the trouble with working with a genset is that unless you have
electric start, or are drilling a lot, and fast, it's terrible hearing
that engine running for no reason, or having to pull start all the

that's what the drop cord is for grin.

time. Been there done that. Most irritating and a bit pressuring.

sounds like you work in very remote locals. i would hate to waste
gas in that situation, too, but neither would i want get skunked
because the battery ran down. as always, ymmv. --Loren

at some point i have to wonder if a drop cord and normal 120vac
tool would be easier to use (?), even if a genset is req'd. my
cordless tool collectio is large, but i also have some heavy
duty drop cords and still use them around the house. --Loren

Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach.
The rest sit around and make snide comments.

Nick White --- HEAD:Hertz Music
Please remove ns from my header address to reply via email
!!
")
_/ )
( )