Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Ed Huntress

Default What machine tool company is the biggest?

"zadoc" wrote in message
On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 20:05:57 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

I am anti-abortion, but pro- choice.

Illogical. You cannot be both.

Cheers,

Sure you can. I'm anti-Nazi, but I admire the Jewish ACLU lawyers who fought
for the Nazis' right to hold a parade in Skokie, Illinois. They were
anti-Nazi but pro-free-speech.

I'd like to think I'd do the same in their shoes, but I'm not sure I'd be up
to it.

Gunner opposes abortion on principle but holds higher the right of women to
decide for themselves. It's a similar thing. Many people are in the same
position.

--
Ed Huntress