Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default FAQ: Answering questions emailed direct to 'editor'

Phil Addison wrote:
On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 22:47:37 GMT, in uk.d-i-y "nrh"
wrote:

A weighty tome, indeed. However, I sincerely doubt anyone with the
intellectual stamina to plough through that lot is gonna be reading it in
the first place?

That's one of the problems. I was hoping the more erudite might come up
with a more compact version.

Phil

Oy! you callin me erudite???

I thought I'd give it a go as I'm famous for terseness.
..
..
..

Dear Enquirer,

Please post all DIY enquiries in the uk.d-i-y newsgroup. There are
valid reasons why most contributors will not answer enquiries
privately.

To read the uk.d-i-y FAQ:
http://www.diyfaq.org.uk/

To search the newsgroup archive for already written answers:
http://groups-beta.google.com/advanc...group:uk.d-i-y

To read newsgroups:
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.d-i-y/

To access newsgroups fully: there are many portals available to use. To
use most news feeds you will need a news program. If you dont have one,
see:
http://www.newsreaders.com/

The Google newsgroup website needs no such softwa
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/uk.d-i-y
when you reach the Google Groups page, click "Sign-In" or "Join".

Regards, uk.d-i-y FAQ team.

NT