Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

Default Prescott plans a new disaster for house sales Christopher Booker Telegraph

On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 22:02:23 -0000, "Doctor Drivel"

.. .
On 23 Jan 2006 04:44:34 -0800, wrote:

Ophelia wrote:
Prescott plans a new disaster for house sales

John Prescott, the man who doesn't pay his council tax, will soon face
another major embarrassment. This is the chaos he will unleash by
introducing a serious new complication to homebuying, due to cost
homeowners £1 billion a year - all because he wishes to disguise his
need to obey a Brussels directive.

I do hope the tide will turn at some point, and we'll see some freedom
from this idiotic nannying, and general taking away of our freedoms.
People seem so clueless they just accept it.

NT

I am all for sensible regulations on new builds, but this is a bit silly
really.

Prescott is a total asshole anyway

He isn't. He is quite bright and great ramrodder. A snotty nosed, snotty uni
arsehole like yourself just doesn't like his north of England accent. Thay
is what you don't like.

I see that he had a little accident yesterday:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cumbria/4655018.stm

Somehow I have difficulty with the suggestion that he was telling the
truth about his gym visits.

Although to give him his due, his statement ".. I feel a right bloody
twit... " is a good self assessment.

The article goes on to say

"Mr Prescott was treated for 15 minutes at the stadium before leaving
in his car. "

and finally

"It (the regeneration plan) also includes improving movement into and
around the city for all transport and reducing dependence on cars. "

Perhaps he should look into regenerating himself first. Resignation
would be a better option, though.

--

..andy