Eastburn

Default Now this is an engine.

ISO is metric series for the world. down on the page it talks about
not only the international flavor, but for years and years we have had
problems with getting A4 documents from Europe and Asia. I mean like
nearly 20 years.

Thanks for the www page - that helps explain some of the numbers and
letters.

Martin
--
Martin Eastburn, Barbara Eastburn
@ home at Lion's Lair with our computer

Pat Norton wrote:

Eastburn wrote:
Interesting dimensions - the paper I mean - must be
metric paper type. under 17 but over 11.

The paper size is called A3. It is not 'metric' but 'ISO 216' or 'A
series' and is used in most of the world. Each size is exactly double
the size below.

Thus A3 drawing paper is exactly double the size of A4 office paper.
A1 flip chart paper is exactly 4 times the size of A3.

More info at:
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/iso-paper.html