Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

Default OT - Oh, You Mean THOSE Weapons Of Mass Destruction

"Larry Blanchard" wrote in message
Leon wrote:

Nope, you did Leon. Even your beloved King George has said the
intelligence was wrong, there were no WMD.

Yeah the intelegence indicated Iraq IIRC. Then they were moved to Syria.

Do you think he'd have admitted that if there'd been the slightest
possibility they'd been shipped elsewhere?

Since they were told Iraq, Yes I do.

Do you really believe that no Iraqi in the whole country would have
blown the whistle to the army units searching for them if they had been
shipped or hidden?

Many did. I believe that is how we learned about them in the first place.

Wishful thinking, Leon - that source is just promoting his book.

No, It only confirms what I have believed from the beginning. Give some one
6 months warning that you are coming after his WMD's and he is going to hide
them. I suppose a swallow of what is in the containers is the only thing
that will ring true with you.