Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve Smith

Default math and metalworking

I strongly advise you to talk to the people who teach each of the
classes. The content at college level could vary wildly depending on who
is teaching it. I don't know if you'll get more useful info out of a
professor or a graduate teaching assistant.

Steve

mj wrote:

WOW! I never expected to get so much advice on this! Thanks!

But you all aren't making my choice any easier either. I am starting to
lean towards taking algebra. It has been awhile since I have done any
algebra so that might be a good refresher. I am in the military, so
they are paying pretty much all of my tuition. Once I decide on a
course, I'll probably sign up for the other ones later. It appears that
I won't be making too bad a choice whether I choose geometry or trig.

Thanks so far! Great reading.
Mike