Jim Stewart

Default Now this is an engine.

Glenn Ashmore wrote:

Mark Rand wrote:

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 00:57:56 GMT, Michael Gray
wrote:

Oddly enough, I have access to the drawings of a much smaller engine
(English
Electric 12x70litre cylinders 500rpm 5000hp) and one of the things I
want to
do before I die is to make a 3/4" to the foot model of it.

Careful. At the Ships of the Sea Museum in Savannah there is an
exquisite 12:1 model of a Liberty ship engine. When I saw that many
years ago I got the urge to build one. Now after buying $30,000 worth
of tools, building 8 Stuart Turner engines and most of a 45' boat I
STILL have not started that Liberty ship engine. :-)

Does your wife have any sisters (: