Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman

Default OT - Oh, You Mean THOSE Weapons Of Mass Destruction

"John Cole" wrote in message
if only GHB had had the balls to finish it off .......................

... or Truman to let McArthur kick the Koreans into China by putting a stop
to the Chinese "volunteers". I don't know if either was strictly a question
of balls or not, but damn, you can't help but wonder.

Goes back to my philosophy as a kid, when I realized that I wasn't ever
going to be silver tongued devil enough to talk my way out of situations, if
you're forced to take a swing, made damn sure you put everything you have
behind the punch, and don't miss.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05