Posted to rec.woodworking
John Cole

Default OT - Oh, You Mean THOSE Weapons Of Mass Destruction

if only GHB had had the balls to finish it off .......................

On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 13:29:16 -0500, "mike hide"
wrote:

"Charles Self" wrote in message
"Mike Berger" wrote in message
Yeah, but we brought democracy to the middle east. You hate
freedom, don't you?

Renata wrote:
After almost 5 years and one Trillion dollars, the perpetrator of that
act still runs around free, with virtually no interst by GWB.

How long do you think freedom and democracy, such as they are, in Iraq
will last once the U.S. pulls out? Six weeks or six months? Somewhere
between the two is my estimate, and that might well be generous. With the
various Muslim sects locked on each other's throats, the winner will be
for fate to determine and unless Bush unlocks his brain, the overall
winner is bound to be OBL.

The terrorists have already won, anyway. Once we started changing our
lives extensively in an effort to cope with the problems a lack of
security caused, that was a win for dark side.

Yea Charlie why not bury your head in the sand and pretend it's not
happening, anyway I guess you can always let your kids try and solve the
problem . If only the previous white house occupant had taken action while
he had numerous chances none of this would have happened....