Flat Eric

Default Iron Waste Pipe

I know I'm answering my own post here, but for anyone else who's
interested, I posed some remaining queries with Saniflow technical
advice. Here are the answers, with the questions below:

Thank you for your enquiry,

In answer for your questions: -

1. Either is fine
2. Yes
3. Yes, Hunter Plastics manufacture one, and there are others, please
contact your local plumbers merchants.
4. As long as you stick to the guidelines, the pipework should be fine
for a
number of years (i.e. 10-30) but it may be subject to
sediment/limescale
buildup eventually
5. You can insert a T-Piece and this will aid rodding should the need
ever
arise, unfortunately we are not aware of a particular 22mm rodding
system,
but there is an air pressure system.
6. You would require a 22 or 32mm strap-on boss (in conjunction with a
22/33mm reducer) which you can get from your local plumbers merchants.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesistate to contact
us,

Thank you,

SANIFLO TECHNICAL