Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim Daneliuk

Default OT - Oh, You Mean THOSE Weapons Of Mass Destruction

Charles Self wrote:

..

The terrorists have already won, anyway. Once we started changing our lives
extensively in an effort to cope with the problems a lack of security
caused, that was a win for dark side.

OK, just for fun, let's pretend this bit of rhetoric is correct (it
isn't, at least not to the degree you intimate and not by our own
doing largely). Just *what* would you prefer that the West should
have done in the face of violent terrorist attack and the promise
of more on the way? More meetings at the UN? More cultural
exchanges with the Islamic world? An apology from Bush for all
those WTC victims bleeding messily on the sidewalks of NYC?

See Charlie, *we* didn't change our lives - the little rectal
parasites working as terrorists did. So what do you propose
we *should* have done. I constantly hear *opposition* to what
was done, how Bush acted, and all the rest of the blather. I never
hear a thoughtful and viable alternative.

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/