Posted to rec.woodworking
Charles Self

Default OT - Oh, You Mean THOSE Weapons Of Mass Destruction

"Mike Berger" wrote in message
Yeah, but we brought democracy to the middle east. You hate
freedom, don't you?

Renata wrote:
After almost 5 years and one Trillion dollars, the perpetrator of that
act still runs around free, with virtually no interst by GWB.

How long do you think freedom and democracy, such as they are, in Iraq will
last once the U.S. pulls out? Six weeks or six months? Somewhere between the
two is my estimate, and that might well be generous. With the various Muslim
sects locked on each other's throats, the winner will be for fate to
determine and unless Bush unlocks his brain, the overall winner is bound to
be OBL.

The terrorists have already won, anyway. Once we started changing our lives
extensively in an effort to cope with the problems a lack of security
caused, that was a win for dark side.