UM Racer

Default Patterns for tubing joints, angles??

Terry King wrote in message ...
I'm looking for patterns that I can scale for cutting the
ends of steel tubing to make various angled joints.

I want to make flat paper or plastic patterns I can roll around the
tubing, mark the pattern, and cut the tubing so I have a good
fitup for welding.

I have figured out that the 'flat' pattern for a Tee joint
in same-sized tubing is a Sine curve. But what about other
angles than 90 degrees? What about unequal sized tubing?

Maybe somebody has some great software tool to do this? Or maybe
there are patterns online??

I hope!

Thanks!

Terry,

Google for winmiter, EZ-Pipe, or Tubemiter

or

http://24.207.54.243/FTP/files.htm

http://www.ihpva.org/people/tstrike/...ng/tubemit.htm

Andy