Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy

Default OT - Oh, You Mean THOSE Weapons Of Mass Destruction

In article ,
Tim Daneliuk wrote:

So much for "there was no reason to invade":

http://www.nysun.com/pf.php?id=26514&access=569798

Long suspected, now confirmed by a *primary source*. Let us now
gather to watch the Western political Left once again deny Reality
in a desparate last gasp to retain anything slightly resembling
relevance...

Sounds to me like a run-up/reason to go beat up on Syria. Another pawn in the
game of Middle East chess designed to bring about The Greater Israel.

You know what happens when somebody is trying to sell a book?
Stories.... yup.. stories.

Then again... I wouldn't be surprised if they were true.

Crazy place.