Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
mlcorson

Default OT-Hamas Triumphs in Palestine

I hope you're right Tom. Will they use the money to continue to preach
hate and train their young people to blow themselves up in Israeli
public places? Will they use the money to arm themselves and fulfill
their charter of the utter destruction of Israel? Will they use the
money and power to impose their Islamic fundamentalist values on the
majority of Palestinian people? A common mistake westerners make is to
overlay our set of values on the Arab mind and culture. Might simply
does make right. You either have the "stick" or you're getting beat
with it. In the long run though, I believe any change from the corrupt
Fatah party may be a good one. I really do hope you are right, and
peacewill come to both the Palestinians and Israelis.
-Mike