Roger Shoaf

Default Drilling flat bottom holes

"Harold & Susan Vordos" wrote in message

Ah, that I do! And that also helps explain our slow progress. I'm not
convinced that anyone that has perfectionist tendencies should ever get
involved with building. It never ceases to amaze me how I can spend so
much time on something that construction people knock out in seconds.

On
the other hand, we also don't rely on the painter covering mistakes made

by
the drywall people, and them covering mistakes made by the framers. We
do it right, no matter how many attempts it takes. :-)

Harold

I had a cousin that was a builder and I remember him telling the story about
the day the union business agent arrived screaming about my cousins
rejection of five "journeyman" carpenters in one day.

My cousin explained that he didn't have time to redo work or baby-sit so the
first thing he would do was ask the carpenter dispatched from the hall to
explain some of the scales on the framing square. If they could not do this
they were sent packing. This stopped the business agent in his tracks and
he seemed to get a better selection from the subsequent dispatches.

--
Roger Shoaf