Posted to rec.woodworking
MikeMac

Default Small Workshops

I've managed to wedge most of my stuff into the unfinished basement of my
rental house, basically a 12' x 11' area, with storage under the stairs.

http://woodblog.sitestrong.com

Mike

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
oups.com...
I would be interested in hearing and seeing examples of very small
workshops (closets/small apartments/small bedrooms) and how people have
adapted a workshop to a very small space. Pictures or links to pictures
would be great. I would think the challenges of lighting, ventilation,
power, dust control and space would create some interesting solutions.
Any articles that discuss this subject would also be welcome.

Thanks for any contributions you might offer.

TMT