Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike Marlow

Default Rural driveway advice

"Tom Nie" wrote in message

Mike,
Man, nobody puts down that much gravel around here. You sitting on
permafrost?

Sorry Tom - I'm in upstate NY and I didn't stop to think about where you'd
be located.

I don't doubt it'd be the best way, though. Thing is, I'm
retired and trying to do this thing for charitable purposes mainly. I

dream
of that shop being used for teaching and fellowship. Real rustic, with a
lean-to porch overlooking the bottoms where the deer hangout. Where these
Charlotte city folks can get a taste of nature and basics - kids and men.

In that case - they heck with the driveway Tom. Let 'em walk up a path!

--

-Mike-