Gary Coffman

Default Security Systems

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 04:15:10 GMT, Gunner wrote:
And computer printers..they tend to be sold not much over wholesale. The
consumables is where they make their money.

Actually, the last 3 times I've needed consumables for an inkjet printer,
it has wound up cheaper to simply buy a new printer. They're always on
sale somewhere at a giveaway price. The last one was on sale for $49.95
with a $50 mail in rebate. In other words, Canon paid me a nickel to take
the printer. Can't find that kind of deal on ink cartridges.

Gary