Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Brian Lawson

Default Stearman was Check in that shed ...

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 19:27:08 -0500, Pete Keillor
wrote:

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 18:49:22 -0500, Brian Lawson
wrote:

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 17:15:17 -0500, "Bob Chilcoat"
wrote:

SNIP

I saw a Stagger-Wing being worked on at Willow Run about 5 yrs. ago.
They didn't lose it, did they? Kalamazoo has a nice collection.

Pete Keillor

Hey Peter,

I really have no idea, but i don't think so. Maybe they were doing a
re-build for a private owner.

I have a friend who is a member, and he was crying when he told me
about the fire, so tough to know what he was saying, except that he
did say they lost invaluable manuals and documentation and archive
materials too. If you really care, I could ask for you.

http://www.yankeeairmuseum.org/

Take care.

Brian Lawson.