Jon Anderson

Default Security Systems

Tony wrote:

The industry average for monitoring is about $21/month. If someone is
selling monitoring for $9, you have to decide if your security is worth an
extra $10 a month for professional service, or if you want a bargain price,

I understand what you are saying, but the other side of the coin is a
tech spending all day long installing an alarm system for a total cost
of $250 including the control panel, wiring, and all sensors. You can't
tell me that's a profitable price. A good part of the $30/month he's
going to be paying is to cover that install and equipment. Oh yeah,
that's two year contract. An install without the monitoring contract was
quoted at around $1200....

Jon